Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best No yeast doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No yeast doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no yeast doughnuts recipe. To make no yeast doughnuts you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No yeast doughnuts:
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoons of butter.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of milk powder.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide Teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Get Teaspoon of active dry yeast.
Instructions to make No yeast doughnuts:
- In a bowl sift the flour,add the yeast and stir.add the sugar,salt and milk powder.crack in the egg and add the vanilla. Use a wooden spoon or bare hand to mix.gradually add warm water to make a dough.add the butter and knead for 30mins. Roll out on a working surface,use a doughnut cutter to cut the shapes.arrange on a tray and cover for 15mins. Fry in oil(not too hot) until golden brown. Remove from heat and drain in a paper towel. Serve while still warm..
Deep frying can be a little messy, but it's quick, and the results are well-worth any cleanup. The Best Fried Doughnuts Without Yeast Recipes on Yummly Buttermilk Doughnuts, Cake Doughnuts, Spiced Pumpkin Doughnuts A delicious fried donut recipe made traditionally without yeast, that's so good you don't need to cover it up with frosting! This easy donut recipe is about as old-fashioned as you can get and high on flavor. This fried donut recipe hails from the Little House Cookbook.
If you find this No yeast doughnuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.