chicken and broccoli cheese soup.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken and broccoli cheese soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
chicken and broccoli cheese soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. chicken and broccoli cheese soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and broccoli cheese soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken and broccoli cheese soup:
- Prepare of chicken and broccoli soup.
- Take 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 lb of broccoli.
- Make ready 2 box of Mrs. Grass soup mix.
- Prepare 1 box of Velveeta cheese.
Steps to make chicken and broccoli cheese soup:
- Boil 1lb of chicken. Strain the water then use two forks to separate chicken to desired size. Using a large pot, place the chicken into 9 cups of water..
- Bring 9 cups of water and chicken to a boil stir in entire contents of Mrs.Grass soup cartons..
- Add 1lb of fresh or frozen broccoli to your soup..
- Add 1/2 – 1 box of Velveeta cheese depending on your preferences (cut into portions for a quicker melt). Stir frequently until cheese is evenly melted. Let cool then serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and broccoli cheese soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!