Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed potatoes recipe. To cook easy stuffed potatoes you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Stuffed Potatoes:
- Prepare 1 box of Mash Potato.
- Use 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Provide 1 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of olives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- Prepare 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- Get 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Easy Stuffed Potatoes:
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand….flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat…and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
If you find this Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.