Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pancake dippers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pancake Dippers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pancake Dippers is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pancake dippers using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pancake Dippers:
- Prepare 1 box of Bisquick pancake batter mix.
- Make ready 12 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of syrup.
Steps to make Pancake Dippers:
- Cook bacon and set aside..
- Mix pancake batter according to the package directions..
- Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. I used a cheap picnic ketchup bottle..
- Heat griddle to 300°F..
- Squirt batter in a long oval shape a little longer and wider then the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center..
- Lightly press bacon into the batter..
- Squeeze more batter over the bacon. This is to protect the bacon from the griddle when you turn that pancake dipper over..
- Cook until the batter starts to bubble then turn over and cook a few minutes longer..
- Serve with syrup..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pancake dippers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!