Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grill chicken satay n' fried rice recipe. You can cook grill chicken satay n' fried rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice:
- Get 250 gr of Chiken Breast boneless.
- Use 1 tsp of Miso paste.
- Get Pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Provide of For fried rice :.
- You need 3 cups of cook rice.
- Prepare 100 gr of Mix fresh vegetables as:.
- Take of Red sweet pepper, green pepper, sweet corn and mushroom.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 pcs of shallot.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and white pepper for seasoning.
Steps to make Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice:
- Cut square the chicken breast or cut as you wish, add miso paste pinch salt and black pepper.. marinade for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While waiting marinade cut the vegetables.. chop shallot and garlic.
- After marinade put the chicken into stick on…
- Heat some grill pans and grill the chicken satay until cook more less 3 minutes each side…
- While in the other pans heat the Olive oil and put shallot until taste the aroma and put garlic on for few minute add some vegetables until cook enough and rice combine together don't forget to seasoning well…
- Assemble on the plate with some slice of cucumbers and some sambal if you want.. enjoy!!.
If you find this Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.