Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ramen Stir Fry (super easy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ramen Stir Fry (super easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramen Stir Fry (super easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ramen stir fry (super easy) recipe. To cook ramen stir fry (super easy) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen Stir Fry (super easy):
- You need 2 of Packs Ramen Noodle.
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Take 3 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 1 of Celery Stalk.
Steps to make Ramen Stir Fry (super easy):
- Boil Ramen noodles in a saucepan until the loosen up, but don't let them get soggy..
- Mix oil, and cut veggies in a skillet over high heat. (I used a green bell pepper, and red, for color).
- Once your veggies start to soften up and brown (just a little brown). Add noodles and just a little bit of oil..
- Once your noodles start to darken (shouldn't be very long at all) add eggs to one side of your skillet and scramble them. Once they are firm, mix them right in with the noodles/veggies..
- Pour in just a small amount of water, then mix in your ramen noodle sauce packs (waters helps them mix). Let cool, then serve and enjoy!.
- *optional* Add chicken breast, shrimp, or pork, but make sure it's cooked first!.
This was inspired by a recipe on the back of a bag of frozen vegetables, and will definitely be going into the dinner rotation. I started out by throwing the whole bag of frozen stir fry vegetables right in the cast iron skillet. I doused them in soy sauce and sriracha, and started stirring. Ingredients for Ramen Noodle Stir Fry sauce For many stir fry dishes, the secret to great flavors lie within the sauce. A good sauce can make or break a stir fry dish.
If you find this Ramen Stir Fry (super easy) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.