Pork Ribs Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pork ribs casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork Ribs Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pork Ribs Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork ribs casserole using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Ribs Casserole:
- Get 500 g of Rack of fresh pork ribs (each rib cut into 2 pieces).
- Take 2 of Large potatoes (cut into small cubes).
- Make ready 2 of Fresh carrots (sliced).
- Take 1 of Small onion (diced).
- Take 2 of Garlic cloves (diced).
- Make ready 1 of Meat flavoured stock cube (crumbled).
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Sweet paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Yellow food colourant.
- Make ready 10 cl of White wine.
- Make ready 70 cl of Water.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Pork Ribs Casserole:
- 1: Grab a large cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil. Heat up on medium to high heat and add the garlic and onion. Fry for 3 minutes and then add the stock cube. Mix well and add the pork ribs. Stir well and add the wine. Also add the sweet paprika, yellow food colourant and salt to your own liking..
- 2: Bring to the boil and add the carrots, potatoes and water. Cover with the lid and leave to cook on medium to high heat for 30 minutes. 3: When ready you should be left with a nice thickish sauce, if not then squash 3 or 4 potatoes, mix well and leave to cook for a further 5 minutes. 4: Enjoy… The sauce is delicious for bread dipping!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork ribs casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!