Sweet Corn and Paneer Quesadillas with Salsa and Guacamole. Corn and Cheese Quesadilla, featuring the lovable gooeyness of cheese and the joyous crunch of sweet corn. Just make sure you serve this Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas immediately on preparation before the stuffing as well as the tortillas lose their best textures. Top tortilla with guacamole, tomatoes, cheese and corn, and then top with another tortilla.
When a simple, humble tortilla is layered generously with cheese in the center and Then when you want to take it to next level flavor, you stuff it not only with cheese but with sauteed sweet peppers, onions and garlic and a seasoned. This week we have a delicious quesadilla recipe along with some homemade guacamole and sala. So enjoy and make sure to LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet corn and paneer quesadillas with salsa and guacamole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn and Cheese Quesadilla, featuring the lovable gooeyness of cheese and the joyous crunch of sweet corn. Just make sure you serve this Sweet Corn and Cheese Quesadillas immediately on preparation before the stuffing as well as the tortillas lose their best textures. Top tortilla with guacamole, tomatoes, cheese and corn, and then top with another tortilla.
Sweet Corn and Paneer Quesadillas with Salsa and Guacamole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet Corn and Paneer Quesadillas with Salsa and Guacamole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet corn and paneer quesadillas with salsa and guacamole using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Corn and Paneer Quesadillas with Salsa and Guacamole:
- Prepare of For dough :.
- Take 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get as needed of To knead water.
- Make ready of For filling :.
- Take 1 cup of sweet corn(frozen).
- Get 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 of small tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 of capsicum.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Taco seasoning/Mexican seasoning.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of fresh/dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Take of For salsa :.
- Get 2 of medium tomato.
- Take 1 of spring onion / 1 small onion.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 of green chili.
- Prepare 4 sprig of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get of For Guacamole :.
- Get 1 of ripe avacado.
Ranging from basic to elaborate, quesadilla is a popular Mexican snack which was heartily embraced in the American south-west. Quesadillas can be served with a wide range of condiments and sauces, such as sour cream, guacamole, green or red salsa, diced. This corn salsa recipe is made primarily with fresh sweet corn, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and lime juice. Buy fresh corn and use it promptly.
Steps to make Sweet Corn and Paneer Quesadillas with Salsa and Guacamole:
- In a wide bowl take wheat flour and salt. Add water and knead to a soft dough. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Par boil sweet corn in microwave for 4 minutes and crumble paneer. Deseed tomato and dice it. Dice onion and capsicum..
- In a pan heat olive oil. Add onion, capsicum and saute. Add parboiled sweet corn and saute..
- Add taco/mexican seasoning, salt and mix well. Add crumbled paneer, tomato and stir to combine. (Don't cook the veggies for long time. Retain the crunch).
- Add fresh/dried parsley mix and switch off the flame. Set aside the filling to cool..
- Divide the dough into 6-7 equal balls. And roll them into rotis. Partially cook the rotis on tawa and remove onto a plate..
- Roughly chop the ingredients for salsa and put them in blender. Blend it until coarse..
- For guacamole crush the avacado. Add 2to 3 tbsp prepared salsa and mix well..
- Place one roti on a plate. Spread mozzarella cheese on half of the roti along with the prepared filling..
- Followed by some cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Fold it into half..
- Carefully place the roti on a hot tawa. Apply oil and cook both sides till its golden color and to let the cheese melt..
- Remove onto a plate. Cut into half and serve hot with salsa and Guacamole.
Freshly harvested corn has the sweetest, most delicious Everyone loved this! I omitted the avocado because we had guacamole. I served with homemade guacamole, sour cream and salsa. Reviews for: Photos of Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas. The quesadillas turned out crisp and delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet corn and paneer quesadillas with salsa and guacamole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!