Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven).
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls (no yeast no oven). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls (no yeast no oven) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven):
- Prepare of Cinnamon roll covering.
- Get 135 grams of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Make ready 120 grams of curd.
- Prepare of Cinnamon roll stuffing.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven):
- Mix all the dry ingredients well together- whole wheat flour, Baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar. Add the curd gradually and knead a soft dough. Cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing- mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and a teaspoon full of cinnamon powder (keep the remainder for later use).
- Once the dough is rested well, knead it again for about 2 minutes and then roll it in a long rectangular shape sheet. Apply the cinnamon brown sugar mixture evenly on the rolled sheet as shown. Then spread a tablespoon of melted dark chocolate..
- Sprinkle the remainder cinnamon powder above the chocolate spread. Fold the roll in three divisions as shown and cut the sheet in maximum 6 equal parts.at this point of time, keep a heavy bottom kadhai with some salt in it on a high flame to heat..
- Take a single part or piece, cut it individually in three sections not separating it completely as shown. Place these three sections above each other to form a braid like structure. Now gently roll this ready structure in a ball and place it in a greased muffin cups. brush some butter on the top to get a beautiful brown colour crust..
- Arrange these muffins cups on a steel plate and place them in the pre heated kadhai on a rack. Bake in medium to high flame for 15 minutes then remove from heat, demould… and tadaaaa!!!….your beautiful whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls are ready…..enjoy them as is or with a cup of hot tea or black coffee……
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls (no yeast no oven) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!