Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect “Imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect “Imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to “Imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to “imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake recipe. You can have “imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook “Imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake:
- Take 2 of potatoes (200 g).
- Get 2 tbsp. of potato starch(18 g).
- You need 1 tbsp. of salad oil (12 g).
- Take of Sauce ingredients:.
- Get 3 tbsp. of ・sugar.
- Use 2 tsp. of ・soy sauce.
- Take 2 tsp. of ・“mirin,” sweet rice wine for cooking.
- You need 2 tsp. of ・potato starch.
- Use 3 tbsp. of ・water.
Steps to make “Imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake:
- Peel the potatoes and boil them. Discard the water and burn off excess water..
- Mash the potatoes while they are hot. Once cooled down, add potato starch and mix..
- Divide the mix into four, roll each of them into a ball shape and flatten..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry both sides..
- Place the sauce ingredients in a pan, boil on low heat and stir until it is thickened..
- Pour the sauce over the sticky potato cakes..
Imo-mochi is the potato version of "mochi" or sticky rice cake. Normally, imo-mochi dough made with potatoes and potato starch is pounded and toasted wi. The mochi was not especially soft, pleasantly al dente. Mochi uses a spaced repetition algorithm to maximize retention and minimize study time. Traditionally, Japanese people eat sticky rice cakes besides Osechi during the New Year celebration.
If you find this “Imo-mochi,” sticky potato cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.