Spinach, Chickpeas, Banana Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach, chickpeas, banana patties stuffed with mozzarella. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach, Chickpeas, Banana Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spinach, Chickpeas, Banana Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach, chickpeas, banana patties stuffed with mozzarella using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach, Chickpeas, Banana Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella:
- Make ready of Ingredients for Patties.
- Make ready 1 of big bunch spinach or palak, blanched and roughly mashed.
- Make ready 1 cup of chickpeas,chole or garbanzo beans boiled.
- Take 1 of boiled raw banana.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 100 gms of mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Oil for shallow-frying and greasing.
- Make ready 1 cup of breadcrumbs for binding.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of crushed vermicelli for the crunch.
- Make ready of Ingredients of Peanut-Tomato Chutney.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Get 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 3 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Get 4 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of red chilli.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chana dal.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 pinches of salt.
Instructions to make Spinach, Chickpeas, Banana Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella:
- Method for Patties 1. Squeeze out excess water from chopped spinach and place in a grinder jar. Add green chillies and garlic cloves and grind. Add chickpeas, boiled banana and grind. 2. Add salt, cumin, coriander powder and chat masala and grind into a coarse mixture. 3. Transfer into a bowl, add asafoetida. 4. Refrigerate the tikka mixture for 15-20 minutes..
- 5. Cut cheese into small cubes. 6. Heat some oil in a pan. 7. Add breadcrumbs to the mixture and mix well. 6. Grease your palms with oil and divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls. Stuff each ball with a cheese cube and shape into round patties, roll in the crushed vermicelli..
- 7. Place patties in the pan and shallow-fry till evenly golden from both the sides. Drain on a kitchen towel. 8. Serve hot with this unique peanut chutney and some fresh salad.
- Method for Peanut-Tomato Chutney To make tomato peanut chutney, chop the tomatoes, green chilli, and red chilli. Peel the garlic cloves Now, put a pan on medium flame and heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds till they splutter Add the green and red chillies, tomatoes, and garlic in the pan. Stir it well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove the pan from flame and let it cool. Transfer it to a mixer. Add roasted and peeled peanuts, some salt, and grind it for a thick paste. Spoon it into a bowl..
- For the tempering, heat oil add the mustard seeds in it. After they have spluttered, add curry leaves and urad dal in the pan. Pour the tempering over the chutney and mix well. Finally, serve the flavourful Peanut Tomato chutney with piping hot Spinach, Chickpeas, and Banana Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach, chickpeas, banana patties stuffed with mozzarella recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!