Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Figs Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Figs Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry figs cookies recipe. To make dry figs cookies you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry Figs Cookies:
- You need of For Filling 10 pcs dry fig.
- Get 1 of tea glass of walnut shattered (130 grams).
- Get 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 glass of water.
- Use of For Dough: 200g room temperature butter.
- Use 1 of tea glass oil ¾ tea glass granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Use 1 packet of vanilla.
- You need 4 1/2 glasses of flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking pow.
Steps to make Dry Figs Cookies:
- For the Filling: Cut the dry Figs into a small pieces and put in the pot, 1 tea cup walnut fracture 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 glass of water. Let's mix with the walnut fracture, sugar and water, lets cook until the figs will soft. Let's get it from the stove after our Filling is cooked and let it cool..
- While our Filling is cold, let us prepare our cookies's dough in this order. Let's mix with butter, liquid oil, sugar, yogurt and vanilla to suit an appropriate mixing container. Let's mix with the spatula by adding some of the flour and baking powder, and let us gradually add..
- We can move to the phase of forming our cookies in the gentle of earlobe. Let's take some stretch film on. Let's press on the center of the stretch film with the dough and flatted using our palm and put some filling on the middle of the dough. Let's give the fig shape to our dough..
- Let's continue this process until our dough is over. Let's get our cookies in the baking sheet that we have shaped the cooking paper. Let us leave our cookies in preheated 180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes of cooking. After the first heat of our cookies are the first heat, we will sprinkle and serve. Bon appetit.
If you find this Dry Figs Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.