Low Carb peanut butter fudge.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, low carb peanut butter fudge. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb peanut butter fudge is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Low Carb peanut butter fudge is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have low carb peanut butter fudge using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb peanut butter fudge:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peanut butter (lowest Carb…I use Peter pan).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of Splenda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Low Carb peanut butter fudge:
- put peanut butter and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute..
- stir with a whisk..
- add cream cheese and heat. for one minute.
- again stir with a whisk..
- add Splenda and vanilla flavoring..
- whisk again..
- pour mixture into a casserole dish and refrigerate until set..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low carb peanut butter fudge recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!