Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie calzone recipe. To make veggie calzone you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie Calzone:
- Prepare 1 kg of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 glass of yogurt.
- Take 2 tbsp of yeast.
- Take 1 glass of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare as required of water.
- Provide For of Filling-.
- Use 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Use 1 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of olives.
- Prepare some of black cumin seeds.
Steps to make Veggie Calzone:
- Knead the dough and let it rest for 30 mins. Once the dough is ready, with a rolling pin make oval shape then with knife make 4 to 5 vertical cut and then on the uncut area put the filling. Then roll it over..
- Preheat the oven, with the greased oven tray bake the calzone on 180c for 30 mins.Ready to serve with Hot chilli sauce or ketchup or sweet and sour sauce..
I had them for breakfast and I'm not even ashamed to admit it. The real Italian pizza pockets for breakfast. Vegetarian Mediterranean Calzones This Vegetarian Mediterranean Calzones recipe uses pre-made pizza dough to save time. The calzones are stuffed with olives, artichokes, and feta cheese. In a skillet, saute the onion, red pepper and mushrooms in oil until tender.
If you find this Veggie Calzone recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.