Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated rib-eye steak recipe. To make marinated rib-eye steak you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK:
- Get of rib-eye steak (or any cut you prefer) 500g.
- Prepare of grated Ginger.
- Use of Honey.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of scallion optional.
- Take of fried minced garlic optional.
Steps to make MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK:
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients, except scallions and fried minced garlic, and marinate the steak in a Ziploc bag for at least 2 hours or best overnight in the refrigerator..
- If refrigerated, remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before air frying..
- Preheat air fryer for 400F (200C) for 3-4 minutes..
- Place the steak in the preheated air fryer and air fry at 400F (200C) for 6-8 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the desired doneness is reached..
- Let the steak rest for about 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle some fried minced garlic and scallions to serve if desired..
Beef lends itself to all types of marinades, but this complex sake-based one adds sweet overtones to grilled steak. The rib eye or ribeye is a beef steak from the rib section. The rib section of beef spans from ribs six through twelve. Ribeye steaks are mostly composed of the longissimus dorsi muscle but also contain. The delicious flavours on this really easy Marinated Rib Eye Steaks can be used to flavour any steak.
If you find this MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.