Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Twisted Breadsticks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Twisted Breadsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twisted Breadsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to twisted breadsticks recipe. To make twisted breadsticks you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Twisted Breadsticks:
- Prepare of Breadsticks.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Take 2-1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Topping.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter melted.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Provide As needed of kosher salt for sprinkling on top.
Instructions to make Twisted Breadsticks:
- Mix all the ingredients for the breadsticks. Knead for 7 minutes till smooth and elastic..
- Roll out to approximately 10×14 rectangle. Cut the dough into strips about 1 inch wide..
- Have a parchment paper lined baking sheet ready. Twist the breadstick dough about a good half twist and set on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit. As it is heating up allow the breadsticks to rise. Put into oven for 15-20 minutes..
- Melt the butter add in the garlic and onion powders. Mix well..
- Sprinkle kosher salt on top and and put back in the oven for 6 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Dough may be brushed with beaten egg and sprinkled with poppy or sesame seeds. How to Make Twisted Breadsticks: In a mixer (or bowl) mix the water, sugar and yeast. These bread sticks are the fastest, easiest bread ever, and taste amazing to boot! We make garlic bread all the time now! And so far no one is complaining.
If you find this Twisted Breadsticks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.