Indomie and sardine. Femi Adebayo learns how to prepare yet another special recipe from the #MyIndomieMyRecipe Cookbook. Nostalgic NigerianIndomie Instant Noodles – or simply, Indomie – is a household brand in both Lagos and the nation at large. its delightful taste and. This recipe guide is about how to prepare Indomie instant noodles with sardine and also let you know.
Outside its main manufacturing plants in Indonesia. To cook Indomie with sardines and vegetables, prepare the Indomie and the vegetables separately and then combine them in a pan. Turn the heat off and add a tin of sardines without the oil. indomie recipe here, I know different ways to prepare indomie noodles, one of Nigerian very popular noodles, Learn also how to make some other Nigerian breakfast recipes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indomie and sardine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Femi Adebayo learns how to prepare yet another special recipe from the #MyIndomieMyRecipe Cookbook. Nostalgic NigerianIndomie Instant Noodles – or simply, Indomie – is a household brand in both Lagos and the nation at large. its delightful taste and. This recipe guide is about how to prepare Indomie instant noodles with sardine and also let you know.
Indomie and sardine is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Indomie and sardine is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indomie and sardine using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indomie and sardine:
- Take 6 of small packs of indomie.
- Take 2 tins of Titus.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Take of Seasoning.
I am not a huge fan of indomie, but the few times I ate it, I realized I prefer it dry like the consistency of fried rice and not with all the sardine and bake beans people prepare it with. Indomie is a unique brand of instant noodles, loved by a majority of Nigerians. Here in Nigeria, we have different kinds of instant noodles but the first kind is Indomie instant noodles and ridiculously. Roughly break up the sardines and add to the salad.
Steps to make Indomie and sardine:
- Put a medium sized pot on the fire. Add 4 medium sized cup of water into it and allow it to boil..
- Add the seasonings and blended red bell pepper into it. Then, put the noodles into the boiled water..
- Allow to cook till it becomes tender. Add the sardine oil and the sardine into the cooked noodles..
- Allow to simmer for two minutes and turn..
- Serve with any drink of your choice..
A wide variety of indomie indonesia options are available to you, such as style. sardine. Cladocerans, when present in sufficient numbers (rainy season), were consumed by juvenile sardines, whereas they occurred more rarely in the d iet o f l arvae. Indomie is one of Indonesia’s most beloved cultural exports. This week, Stevie and the guys have a mini-mukbang with Indomie instant noodles, share a special animated short for a new type. Looking for the best sardine recipes?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indomie and sardine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Do you ever find yourself in the kitchen, wondering what to make for dinner? If you need a break from the same pasta dishes that have become so familiar, why not give Indomie and sardine a chance? This delicious Nigerian delicacy is sure to please and can be prepared in no time at all. Here are some steps to get started.
- Gather your ingredients
You will need:
- 1 packet of Indomie noodles
- 1 can of sardines
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 2 teaspoons of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare the sauce
In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until they are lightly browned; about 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper, dried basil, and red pepper flakes (if desired). Cook for an additional three minutes or until vegetables are soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the noodles
Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in your packet of Indomie noodles. Cook according to package instructions, usually around 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain off any remaining water when finished cooking and set aside.
- Assemble your dish Open up your can of sardines and add them into the sauce pan with your vegetables. Stir all together until evenly combined on medium heat for 10 minutes simmering or until everything is well heated through though maintain low heat setting after stirring every other few minute intervals throughout remainder cooking process . Then transfer contents from pan into large bowl – then gently incorporate cooked noodles into mixture encircling it evenly with other foods – stir gently one last time taking note not oversaturate too much as you do not want it soggy nor overly dry either . Serve while hot , enjoy!