Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat). Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! If you love the smoothie bowls at Jamba Juice you are going to love this Chunky Strawberry Bowl Copy Cat recipe!
This smoothie is inspired by one I tried at Jamba Juice years ago. It’s on their secret menu, which features all sorts of creative flavors, like White Gummy Bear, Sour Patch Kids, Fruity Pebbles, and many more. In my opinion, its the granola that really makes me crave a Chunky Strawberry Bowl.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chunky strawberry smoothie (jamba juice-copy cat). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) is something that I have loved my whole life.
Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! If you love the smoothie bowls at Jamba Juice you are going to love this Chunky Strawberry Bowl Copy Cat recipe!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chunky strawberry smoothie (jamba juice-copy cat) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat):
- Take 1/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries.
- Get 1 each of banana (Frozen banana works too).
- Take 1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt ( Greek Yogurt works).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Take 10 each of Goji Berries.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cacao Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Quaker Oats (Oats are about 75% Gluten Free they are made in same area as non Gluten Free grains, however I did some research and they are ok to eat in very light moderation.).
- Get 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Granola (For Topping).
The Granola in this recipe tastes exactly like the one that Jamba Juice uses! Chunky Strawberry Bowl Copy Cat Recipe – Pretty Providence. If you love the smoothie bowls at Jamba Juice you are going to love this Chunky Strawberry Bowl Copy Cat recipe! Want a Jamba Juice Smoothie RIGHT NOW but you don’t want to get in your car and drive to a store?
Steps to make Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat):
- Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating). However if you’d like a more liquidity texture add more almond milk until you achieve desired consistency..
- Pour in your favorite cup 🙂 sprinkle the gluten free granola on top, along with some slices of banana. Enjoy!!!.
No problem, because I’m bringing you a copycat! This strawberry smoothie tastes just like a Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild! Banana Berry Smoothie – A perfectly refreshing and filling smoothie made with nutritious, sweet bananas and frozen berries. Just like what you’ll get at Jamba Juice! I started searching for copycat recipes of my favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice, and the answer is clear.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chunky strawberry smoothie (jamba juice-copy cat) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Are you a fan of Jamba Juice’s award-winning Chunky Strawberry Smoothie and want to make your own version at home? Look no further! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make an authentic Jamba Juice-style smoothie using fresh ingredients. Whether you’re making it for yourself or sharing it with friends, this smoothie is sure to be a hit.
- Gather Your Ingredients: You’ll need a cup of frozen strawberries, half a cup of frozen banana slices, juice from four oranges, 1/4 cup of almond milk, one scoop of Greek yogurt, 2 teaspoons honey, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 8 ounces chilled tea.
- Put all the ingredients together in a powerful blender: Add the strawberries and banana slices first followed by the orange juice and almond milk. Then add the Greek yogurt, honey and chia seeds before topping off with the chilled tea.
- Blend until smooth: Securely cover your blender’s lid with its guard and then blend while gradually increasing speed until your concoction is uniformally blended into a thick consistency—no lumps or chunks should remain.
- Pour into serving glasses: Carefully pour your Chunky Strawberry Smoothie into two glasses – ensure there are some strawberry chunks at the bottom so you get an amazing visual presentation!
- Garnish with mint leaves & Enjoy! For that final touch — decorate each glass with some fresh mint leaves – voila! It’s time enjoy your delicious homemade masterpiece!