Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Milo Mug Cake @ 2mins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milo Mug Cake @ 2mins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milo mug cake @ 2mins recipe. You can have milo mug cake @ 2mins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Milo Mug Cake @ 2mins:
- Take 3 tbsp of Wheat flour.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Milo.
- You need 1 tbsp of Organic Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 3 tbsp of fresh milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Refined oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Milo Mug Cake @ 2mins:
- Measure and mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix milk, refined oil & vanilla extract in a coffee Mug..
- Now mix all together in the coffee Mug without lumps..
- Microwave it for 2 mins. See how the cake double in the size and looks yummy..
- Finally, dust some powder sugar and serve hot..
- If you want, add some chocolate chips in the cake mixture..
If you find this Milo Mug Cake @ 2mins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Do you love the creamy chocolate and malt flavor of Milo? Then you’ll be excited to hear about this recipe for a speedy Milo mug cake that can be made in just two minutes. If you’re looking for a delicious dessert without hours of time-consuming baking, then this is the mug cake for you! Here’s how to prepare it with easy step-by-step instructions:
1. Gather Your Ingredients: You’ll need 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 3 tablespoons milk and 3 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Make the Batter: In a small bowl mix together flour, sugar and baking powder. Add milk and butter and stir until combined. Don’t overmix as this will result in a tough cake.
3. Add Milo: Now add 2 heaped tablespoons of milo and fold it into the batter until well mixed so there are no clumps of milo left.
4. Pour into Mug or Cup: Grease your mug or cup lightly with butter or cooking spray so your cake won’t stick. Then pour in the mug cake batter until it’s about half full, making sure not to fill it too much as the cake will rise when cooked.
5. Microwave: Place your mug or cup into the microwave on high power for 90 seconds (may vary depending on microwave wattage). Test with a toothpick – if it comes out clean your mug cake is done!
6 Enjoy!: Allow your Milo Mug Cake to cool slightly before serving topped with yogurt, ice cream, marshmallows or whatever topping you like! Enjoy your speedy two minute milo treat!