Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, enchiladas – an easy mexican dish. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook enchiladas – an easy mexican dish using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish:
- Prepare 2 fillets of Chicken.
- Take 1 of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆Nutmeg powder.
- Get 2 of leaves ☆Bay leaf.
- Get 1 of packet Tortilla.
- Get 100 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Take 100 grams of Pasta sauce of you choice.
- Get 1 of Pickled jalapeno.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish:
- Boil the chicken throughly. (Or you can microwave).
- Fry the onion with olive oil for 3~4 minutes while boiling the chicken..
- Turn off the heat, add the canned tomatoes and cook lightly..
- Meanwhile, drain the red kidney beans in a sieve and rinse with water..
- Drain the beans very well and add to the tomatoes. Add the ☆ ingredients and simmer..
- When the beans are tender, turn off the heat. Mash with a masher..
- When the beans are mashed well and resemble mashed potatoes, turn on the heat again and simmer for 1~2 minutes. Then the sauce is done!.
- Shred the cooked chicken when it has cooled. Shred it thinly by pulling apart along the muscle fibers. Keep it aside on a plate..
- Put the chicken and sauce on a tortilla and wrap. Be creative how to shape the tortillas so that you can line them in a baking tray..
- Then put tomato pasta sauce of your choice, cheese and jalapeño on top. (Don't use jalapeños for children.).
- Preheat the oven to 400℉/200℃, bake for about 10 minutes and it's done! (I recommend baking on the upper shelf of the oven)..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food enchiladas – an easy mexican dish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!