Bok Choy and Shrimp Chinese Stir Fry. This is the best Stir-fry method to any green vegetables. Also this is very easy and fast. Today we are making Bok Choy stir fry with garlic, ginger, oyster.
Quick Bok choy stir fry with fresh shiitake mushrooms. Bok choy, as one of the most popular and healthy dark green leafy vegetables in common Chinese kitchen, has been my favorite ingredient too, specially in winter. In China, the concert of seasonal eating continually obtains higher popularity.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bok choy and shrimp chinese stir fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bok Choy and Shrimp Chinese Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Bok Choy and Shrimp Chinese Stir Fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This is the best Stir-fry method to any green vegetables. Also this is very easy and fast. Today we are making Bok Choy stir fry with garlic, ginger, oyster.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bok choy and shrimp chinese stir fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy and Shrimp Chinese Stir Fry:
- Make ready 3 head of Bok choy.
- Get 25 of Shrimp.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Take 1/3 tsp of ☆Chinese chicken stock powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Water.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Sake, salt.
Some common Chinese greens include baby bok choy, gai lan (Chinese broccoli), and napa cabbage. Bok choy is a healthy Chinese cabbage with mildly bitter white stems and green leaves. They are many ways to cook them, for example: garlic bok choy. Protein like chicken, shrimp or pork is commonly added to vegetables.
Instructions to make Bok Choy and Shrimp Chinese Stir Fry:
- De-vein and shell the shrimps. Sprinkle sake and salt on the shrimp. Separate the leaves and stems of bok choy..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and stir fry the bok choy stems..
- Add shrimp to the pan. When shrimp colour slightly changes, add the bok choy leaves and stir fry..
- Add the seasonings marked ☆. Season with a little salt (not listed)..
- I cooked baby scallops and bok choy together. This is tasty too..
This Chinese Bok Choy Chicken recipe is basically a stir-fried. Add the barbecue sauce mixture and the shrimp. Top with the stir-fry and serve with lime wedges. This easy bok choy stir fry is so delicious with broccoli, carrots and shiitakes, tossed in a tangy ginger garlic sauce. My favorite baby bok choy recipe!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bok choy and shrimp chinese stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!