Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne with chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce recipe. To cook penne with chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce:
- Provide 500 g of penne pasta.
- Take 2 pcs of raw chicken breast w/o skin.
- Prepare 1 cup of slice mushrooms in can.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped white onions.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 2 cups of chopped ripe tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 200 ml of tomato sauce ( optional, you can.
- Use of make your own sauce ).
- Take 1/2 cup of chiffonade fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce:
- Julienne the chicken, or slice it thin stick.
- Cook the pasta,, al dente, put salt in a boiling water.
- In a big sauté pan or a wok, heat up some oil, preferably vegetable oil, then sauté onion and garlic chopped tomatoes until about crisp then put in the chicken season with salt and cracked pepper a pinch, glaze it with soy sauce.
- Pour in the mushrooms then the tomato sauce, simmer for five minutes, check the seasonings. serve with parmesan cheese or a any grated cheese will do. ENJOY.
If you find this Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.