Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crab-stuffed grilled bell peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crab-stuffed grilled bell peppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers:
- Make ready 12 of mini sweet bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded.
- Take 1/4 c of finely chopped celery.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Take 2 T of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 8 oz of lump crab meat, shell pieces removed.
- Prepare 3 oz of whipped cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 T of minced fresh chives.
Instructions to make Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers:
- Preheat grill to high heat..
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Arrange peppers cut sides up on grill rack, cover and cook 4 min. or until well marked..
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chives; mix well. Spoon mixture into pepper halves. Sprinkle with chives..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crab-stuffed grilled bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!