Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to country fried corn with fresh garlic recipe. To make country fried corn with fresh garlic you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic:
- Use 10 ears of fresh corn on cob.
- You need 4 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of parsley chopped or 2 Tbsp dried.
- Provide 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Steps to make Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic:
- Shuck and clean ears of corn..
- Cut kernels off cob. Invert a bowl inside the skillet to make it easier to cut the kernels off..
- Take knife blade and press at top of cob and run down cob to extract the starches. This helps thicken the corn..
- If you have a garlic press, press the fresh garlic cloves through and set aside. Or finely chop with knife..
- Add butter, finely minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cool over medium heat stirring occasionally to keep from sticking..
- Corn cooks quickly so should be done in 20 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley. Ready to serve..
- If you like cream style corn, at this point stir in 1/2 cup cream and 2 additional tbsp butter and heat through. Enjoy.
If you find this Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.