Moist Choco Banana Muffin.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, moist choco banana muffin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moist Choco Banana Muffin is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Moist Choco Banana Muffin is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook moist choco banana muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Prepare 4 pieces of Banana (overripe).
- Make ready 2 pieces of Egg.
- Make ready 2-1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Iodized Salt.
- Take 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chocolate (chopped).
- Prepare of Oil (for greasing).
Instructions to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F or 190°C..
- Grease the muffin pan with oil, dust with flour, and place muffin liners..
- For the dry ingredients – Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and set aside..
- For the wet ingredients – Mash the bananas until creamy. Mix in the sugar for about 3 minutes using an electric mixer. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract and banana extract and beat well..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gradually..
- Fold in the chocolates just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liner about 3/4. Leave 1/4 room for expansion. I used an ice cream scoop for easy transfer. Sprinkle brown sugar on top for some crunch..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean..
- Let cool for a few minutes and take out of the pan. @homebasedchef.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food moist choco banana muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!