Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken tostada recipe. To cook mexican chicken tostada you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Chicken Tostada:
- Get of CrispyTortillas:.
- You need of corn tortillas (Store bought).
- Get of Salt for sprinkling.
- Get of Chicken Fritters:.
- Prepare of cooked chicken.
- Take of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of Tostadas:.
- You need of iceberg lettuce, cored and shredded.
- You need of Salsa, recipe follows.
- Provide of nacho cheese.
- Take of sour cream.
- Use of Fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of Salsa:.
- Provide of Tomatoes chopped.
- Use of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Get of Onion chopped.
- Prepare of cucumber chopped.
- You need of Garlic clove chopped into halves.
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Oil.
Steps to make Mexican Chicken Tostada:
- #ChickenFritters: In a mixing bowl, mix together the boiled chicken, lime juice, oil, coriander, and salt and season with pepper to taste. Add a tbsp of flour and make fritter shape and deep fry it. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside..
- #Assemble Tostadas: Preheat the broiler. Spread the salsa evenly over one side of each tortilla and spread some of the cheese. Transfer to a baking tray and broil until the cheese melts about 30 seconds..
- Layer the chicken fritters on each tortilla and top with the lettuce. Top each tostada with salsa, and a dollop of sour cream and nacho cheese. Garnish the tostada with the coriander leaves. Serve immediately..
- #for Salsa: Heat oil in a skillet. Pierce jalapenos and add to hot skillet. Stir and cook for a while to add smokey flavor let it blister. Add jalapenos to a small bowl, cover and set aside..
- Grind onion and garlic, add the tomatoes, cilantro, salt and jalapenos. Let grind it all together and Salsa is ready..
Tostadas layered with chicken, guacamole, refried Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe Shredded chicken tostadas taste great and are a perfect Mexican dish. Chicken Tostadas – Tostada shells are topped with Mexican seasoned chicken, beans and all of your desired toppings in this easy Mexican food favorite. Top crisp tostada shells with a spicy chicken mixture slow-cooked to perfection. A chicken tostada (a type of Mexican tostada) is an authentic Mexican dish that layers creamy refried beans, moist chicken, luscious avocado, and crisp shredded lettuce on top of a warm. The tostada has a pretty simple construction, it's like a taco, but flat.
If you find this Mexican Chicken Tostada recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.