Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat bread recipe. You can cook whole wheat bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Bread:
- Use 2 1/2 Cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 Tablespoon of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Take of Sesame seeds (optional).
- You need 1 of Egg yolk (optional).
- You need 1/8 Cup of Olive oil.
- Take 1 Cup of Water , warm.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Bread:
- Take a big bowl and put 1 and 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour. Add salt, yeast, honey, olive oil and water. Mix well..
- Now add the rest of the whole wheat flour. Mix well and transfer it on to the kitchen table or a big plate where you can knead with your hands and make a smooth dough. Knead the mixture for approximately 10 – 12 minutes, till everything is combined properly and the dough has become soft and smooth..
- If you think that the dough is sticking, add little bit of flour on the table top and knead again. Once the dough is kneaded properly transfer it to the bowl by rubbing little olive oil all over the dough..
- Cover it with a towel and keep it in a warm area in your kitchen. Keep this aside for 1 to 2 hours or till the dough gets doubled. (as i used instant yeast, the dough doubled in approximately 1 hour).
- Once it is doubled, knead once again using your hands for about 2 – 3 minutes. Cut it into half and knead well each one of them and make it into a smooth dough. If you have a bread shaped baking tray, grease it and place the dough on it..
- If you don't have one (like me), place them on the greased tray that you have, side by side. (as shown in the pic). Brush some olive oil on top of both the loafs, put some sesame seeds (optional) and cover it with a towel. Keep this aside again for an hour. It will again rise..
- Once it is risen, brush the top of each loafs with the egg yolk. But it is optional. Place it in a microwave oven – convection mode – 200 degree Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes..
- When the bread loafs are cooked and the top of it turns its colour, take off from the oven and leave it aside for cooling. After some time, transfer it on a wire rack and let it cool for sometime..
- Cut it into slices and serve..
If you find this Whole Wheat Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.