Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most people already realize that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp soup/ chupa de camarones recipe. You can have shrimp soup/ chupa de camarones using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones:
- Take of soup—————————.
- Take 5 1/2 lb of large shrimp deveined.
- Take 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 2 of large onions chopped.
- You need 5 of large tomatoes skinned and seeded chopped.
- Use 3/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 6 tbsp of red aji chili paste.
- Use 2 1/4 lb of fava beans.
- Use 2 1/4 lb of peas.
- Take 14 of small yellow potatoes.
- Prepare 3 ears of corn cut into 2 inch slices.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Use 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Use 3/4 cup of fresh farmers cheese cut into cubes.
- Provide 12 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 6 1/2 quart of water.
- Provide of red chili sauce——————.
- Use 1/2 cup of farmers cheese cubed.
- Take 4 of red hot peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones:
- Peel and de-vein shrimp reserve heads and shells save 12 whole shrimp for decoration..
- Put 6 1/2 quarts of water in a pot add heads and shells to water, and salt boil for 45 minutes then strain..
- In a sauce pan sauteed onions garlic and tomatoes, add ketchup, red hot chili paste, cumin, salt, pepper, and shrimp bodies..
- After 45 minutes before serving add to boiling stock rice, fava beans, peas, and corn..
- In a medium sized pot add 2 quarts of soup/broth. Then poach the eggs in this liquid, you can poach more than one at a time depending on the size of pot..
- In a double boiler cook peeled potatoes or steam till done..
- Add milk, cheese, whole shrimp, and oregano after rice is done.
- In individual bowls serve potatoes pour soup over top place a whole shrimp and poached egg on top of each serves 12.
- For the sauce boil the red hot chili's in water desired devein peppers blend with rest ingredients serve in it's own little dish on side with the cheese added at the last..
Chupe de Camarones is Peru's national dish and can have varied ingredients depending on cooking style and preference. The Peruvian food and gastronomy is well known for the delicious recipes with seafood, the Peruvian Chupe de Camarones (Shrimp Soup) is a clear example of this. This delicious soup is perfect for a big meal on weekends, with all your friends and family because the best way to eat it is with a good company. Peruvian dishes usually use different kind of peppers for achieving the distinctive. Chupe de Camarones Variations Stock: Ideally, chupe de camarones is given extra flavor by using a stock made from shells and heads of the shrimp.
If you find this Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.