Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy heavy cream-free strawberry no-bake cheesecake recipe. To make easy heavy cream-free strawberry no-bake cheesecake you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Provide 10 medium of Strawberries.
- Take 200 grams of ☆Cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of ☆Plain yogurt.
- Get 80 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Get 10 grams of Gelatin leaf or powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water (for dissolving the gelatin).
- You need of Crust:.
- Use 100 grams of Biscuits.
- Take 50 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Make the crust. Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Melt the butter, then add to the bag of of biscuit crumbs from Step 1..
- Press into the bottom of the cake pan. This is easier if you use a masher. Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 10 minutes..
- Once baked, let cool, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator or freezer..
- Put the strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Soak the gelatin in water..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the Step 5 strawberries and blend. It'll be easier if you strain at this point..
- Transfer a spoonful of Step 6 into the gelatin and mix together. If the gelatin hardens, microwave to melt..
- Mix Step 7's gelatin into the mixture from Step 6. Cool, then pour into the cake pan. Let chill in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours until firm and serve..
If you find this Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.