Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, roasted red pepper hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted red pepper hummus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper Hummus:
- Get 1 can of Chickpeas (15oz).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tahini.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 3/4 cup of Roasted Red Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Water.
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper Hummus:
- Rinse chickpeas under cold water. Cut garlic and roasted peppers..
- Place chickpeas in a food processor or blender and process until you get a stiff paste (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for peppers and water and process for another 30 seconds. (If you want to keep the recipe basic and skip the peppers, you can continue processing the hummus for 2 more minutes until you reach a smooth consistency, adding the water as necessary.).
- Add roasted red peppers and continue processing for 2 more minutes. With the food processor still running, slowly drizzle water if needed. About 50ml.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl and cover with saran wrap. Let rest for about 30 minutes before eating..
- If you're not going to eat hummus right away, place it in the fridge in an airtight container..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted red pepper hummus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!