Chickpeas MIllets Tikki.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chickpeas millets tikki. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chickpeas MIllets Tikki is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chickpeas MIllets Tikki is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chickpeas millets tikki using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas MIllets Tikki:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of boiled black chickpeas (makes 8-10).
- Get 1/4 cup of mixed millets, dry roasted & powdered.
- Get 1 tsp. of cornflour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of fried onion.
- Take 1-2 of green chilies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2" of ginger, finely chopped.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of mint leaves, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- Take as needed of oil to shallow fry.
Instructions to make Chickpeas MIllets Tikki:
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except oil) and shape into tikkis. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them in batches till golden in colour on both sides..
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve with tomato sauce, green chutney or tamarind chutney..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chickpeas millets tikki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!