Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan sugar snap peas recipe. To cook parmesan sugar snap peas you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas:
- Take 1/2 pound of sugar snap peas (about 250g).
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas:
- Remove and discard the stem end and string from each pea pod. Then, rinse and drained in a colander..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the snap peans with olive oil, panko breadcrumbs, half of the parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper..
- Put the snap pea mixture into the fryer basket and air fry at 360F for about 4 minutes..
- Stir in the minced garlic then air fry again at 360F (180C) for another 4-5 minutes..
- Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese to serve..
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Garlic Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas. diethood.com. Place the snap peas in a large bowl and add the red onion. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice. Pour enough vinaigrette on the snap peas to moisten.
If you find this Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.