Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Glazed Carrots in a Rice Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Glazed Carrots in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Carrots in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
You will see that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed carrots in a rice cooker recipe. To make glazed carrots in a rice cooker you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Glazed Carrots in a Rice Cooker:
- Provide 600 grams of Carrot.
- Take 1 of cube Instant bouillon granules.
- Get 150 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
Steps to make Glazed Carrots in a Rice Cooker:
- Peel the carrots, slice into 5cm lengths and a width the same as your thumb..
- Put the water and bouillon in a dish and heat until the bouillon dissolves..
- Put everything in your rice cooker, lightly mix and top with a bay leaf..
- I put my cooker on the quick-cook setting. Mix it once while it is cooking for a better result..
- Check on it when it has been in the cooker for 20-25 minutes, and when the carrots have softened, it's done..
- Quickly mix with a rice spatula, spread out and an allow to cool..
- Divide the carrots into portions and freeze. O you can put them into a plastic bag with a zip and freeze. Break them apart before they have completely frozen..
- You can put them into your bento in a frozen state or you can let them defrost at room temperature..
How to make Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots This is a super quick and easy recipe. Just toss the carrots in brown sugar (or honey or maple syrup), butter and oil with a good pinch of salt and pepper. Place the carrots in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
If you find this Glazed Carrots in a Rice Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.