Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetable pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable pulav recipe. To cook mixed vegetable pulav you need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed vegetable pulav:
- You need 1 of carrot chopped.
- Use 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Use 1 of potato chopped.
- Take of Beans.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of green peas.
- Provide 4-5 of green chilli.
- Provide 0.25 cup of shredded coconut.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 3 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed cardamom.
- Use 4 of cloves.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- Get 8 of cashews.
- You need 5 of raisins.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Use 3-4 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of jaggery.
Steps to make Mixed vegetable pulav:
- Soak basmati rice in water for 30 minutes..
- In a pan take oil. Add cumin seeds + crushed cardamom seeds and cloves + curry leaf + bay leaf. Sauté well. Now add onion + garlic paste and sauté. Add cashews and raisins as well.
- In a mixer take coconut + poppy seeds + cinnamon stick + coriander leaves + ginger and grind well. Add less water..
- Now mix the paste in the pan and sauté for 4 minutes. Now add all the vegetables..
- Now add water. So water to rice proportion should be 1.5 : 1. Add salt + jaggery + lemon + sauce..
- Add rice as well. Cover it and boil for 20 minutes or until water is evaporated and rice is cooked well..
- Serve the pulav with salad.
Veg Pulav is a healthy & delicious one pot meal with spicy vegetables and rice.!! It is best served with raitha.!!! Lets see how to make delicious Vegetable Pulao using this simple recipe. Mixed Vegetable Pulao recipe and the printable version below i made this pulav yesterday.and i finished the whole cooker.it was really tasty.thanks for sharing. Vegetable Pulav – Using Home Made Masala.
If you find this Mixed vegetable pulav recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.