Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe. To make tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce (15 ounces).
- You need 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish – or- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil.
- Get 3/4 cup of half and half – or – condensed milk.
Instructions to make tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup:
- saute onion in oil until soft..
- Add garlic and chopped peppers and saute 2 minutes..
- add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, sugar, pepper, and basil. simmer 5 minutes..
- blend with either a blender, immersion blender, or food processor.
- add half and half or condensed milk. warm through, but do not boil..
If you find this tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.