Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mandarin Rice Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandarin Rice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandarin Rice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mandarin rice cake recipe. To cook mandarin rice cake you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mandarin Rice Cake:
- Prepare 200 g of natural yogourt or Greek yogourt (plain).
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar honey or golden syrup.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Take of cooked rice, chilled (2 servings): instant rice-white rice-or-steamed Basmati rice (precooked).
- Take of mandarin oranges – fresh or canned.
- Prepare of sliced almonds.
- Prepare of coconut curls.
- Provide of cinnamon.
- Prepare of whipped cream (optional).
Steps to make Mandarin Rice Cake:
- Combine yogourt sugar and desiccated coconut in a glass bowl. Fold in the rice. Add enough rice to make a firm rice cake..
- Place the rice mixture on individual plates. Form the rice into a round cake. And arrange mandarin segments around the bottom of the cake..
- Garnish with mandarin oranges-almonds-and coconut curls. May put some whipped cream on top. Lightly dust with cinnamon..
- Variation: Sweet Peach Rice Cake.
Glutinous Rice Dishes From Thailand, China, and Japan. Citrus, pineapple and coconut are the star ingredients in this moist and fruity Mandarin Orange Cake. Sticky rice cake is crispy on the outside with a gooey texture inside. You will smell the toasted sesame seeds from afar. The first bite of the slightly spongy and pleasantly fragrant rice cake has such a.
If you find this Mandarin Rice Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.