Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Square Brown Rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Square Brown Rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Square Brown Rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to square brown rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi) recipe. To cook square brown rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi) you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Square Brown Rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi):
- Prepare 100 g of rice flour (glutinous).
- Use 110 g of water.
- Provide 50 g of brown sugar (or unrefined sugar).
- Prepare 20 g of walnuts.
- Use some of potato starch.
Steps to make Square Brown Rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi):
- Crush walnuts roughly and roast them..
- Put rice flour, water and sugar in a ceramic/glass bowl, mix them well..
- Microwave it about 5 min, and mix well from the bottom of the bowl..
- Microwave again about 2 min, till it becomes slightly transparent..
- Add walnuts and mix. Put it on a parchment sheet, sprinkle some potato starch on it. Cover it with the parchment sheet and develop into an approximately 15cm×15cm square..
- Cut it into 2cm×2cm size. You can use bamboo sheath as a wrapping sheet. It may add some nice mood!.
- Note: Don't put it in the fridge. It will lose its soft texture. if you have leftover, just keep it at some cool place and eat within 2 days!.
If you find this Square Brown Rice-cake with walnuts (kurumi-yubeshi) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.