Philly Turkey Steak Pizza. This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. My take on a homemade Philly cheese steak pizza!
Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican. Philly Steak Fries. with Turkey, Ham & Pepperoni.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, philly turkey steak pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. My take on a homemade Philly cheese steak pizza!
Philly Turkey Steak Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Philly Turkey Steak Pizza is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have philly turkey steak pizza using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Philly Turkey Steak Pizza:
- Make ready of turkey topping.
- Make ready 1 large of green pepper/ jullienned.
- Get 1 large of onion/ jullienned.
- Take 2 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded turkey ( I used leftover thanksgiving turkey).
- Take 4 oz of can sliced mushrooms drained.
- Take of for the white sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesian cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of motzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 cup of cold milk.
- Get of other.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded motz cheese or provolone cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 large of uncooked pizza dough (homemade or storebought).
Served on Choice of Toasted Bread: White, Wheat or Rye Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Bacon & Mayonnaise. We loved Domino's Philly cheese steak pizza, but couldn't figure out the sauce. Then one day the delivery boy let the secret out- no sauce. Crispy thin crust, red onions, and cilantro take bbq chicken pizza to a whole new level.
Instructions to make Philly Turkey Steak Pizza:
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- place raw dough on pizza pan and bake for 10 min. let rest and set aside..
- in a skillet saute all turkey topping ingredients until veggies are tender but still a little bit crisp in center. remove from heat and set aside..
- for the sauce: in a medium saucepan.. melt butter and wisk in flour… slowly wisk in milk until none left. keep wisking vigorously until no lumps remain and is thickening up. low heat and rest of ingredients wisk until combined and thick. set aside..
- preheat oven to 375.
- assembly: flip crust over so the bottom part that is now browned is on top. spread sauce over pizza crust….
- spread turkey mix over entire pizza..
- sprinkle motz cheese then cheddar cheese..
- bake for 10-13 minutes or until desired doneness…
- makes on very large pizza! or 4 individual pizzas.
The Turkey Wrap. [Smoked turkey breast, lettuce, tomatoes, purple onion, olive oil, oregano, provolone cheese]. This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is cheesy, meaty, comfort food at it's most addicting. It starts by layering pizza dough with Alfredo Sauce followed by This Philly Cheesesteak Pizza is an ode to my absolutely favorite Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. I crave this meaty, cheese sandwich so much that. Authentic Philadelphia Cheese Steak & Chicken Cheese Steak Sandwiches.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food philly turkey steak pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!