Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stir-fried udon noodles with lots of cabbage recipe. You can have easy stir-fried udon noodles with lots of cabbage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage:
- Get 2 of hanks Udon noodles.
- Provide 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Provide 1 dash of ＊ Salt, pepper, sake and flour (pre-seasoning).
- Provide 1/3 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of ★ Dashi stock granules.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (or vegetable oil for stir-frying).
- Get 1 of as much (to taste) Bonito flakes (if desired).
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Black Pepper (if desired).
Instructions to make Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage:
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Season it with salt, pepper, sake, and coat it with flour (or katakuriko) before cooking..
- Chop the cabbage randomly into large pieces. Cut the core part of the cabbage into smaller pieces, so it cooks faster..
- Thinly slice the carrot into easy-to-eat sizes. Thinly slice the onion..
- Warm up the udon noodles in a microwave. If they are frozen, thaw them first and before warming them up..
- In a skillet, heat the sesame oil (or vegetable oil), and stir-fry the pork until browned..
- Add and cook the carrot, onion (until translucent), 2/3 of the cabbage (the core part of the cabbage) in that order..
- Add the udon noodles, pour in the sake, and stir-fry while loosening them up. Add the remaining cabbage (the soft part of the cabbage) and stir-fry lightly. Add the Japanese dashi powder and mix..
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and coat the noodles. Serve it on a plate, top it with bonito flakes and black peppers if desired and enjoy..
If you find this Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.