Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to start as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pie recipe. To make lemon pie you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon pie:
- Provide of For the pie crust :.
- Use of flour.
- Prepare of butter (softened).
- Provide of baking soda.
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of milk.
- Get of For the main cream (vanilla cream):.
- Provide of condensed milk.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Take of milk.
- Take of tp vanilla extract.
- Take of corn starch.
- Get of For the second cream (lime cream):.
- You need of condensed milk.
- Provide of Juice of 2 limes.
- Take of Meringue:.
- Prepare of egg whites (room temperature or warmer).
- Prepare of sugar.
Instructions to make Lemon pie:
- For the pie crust: mix all ingredients until the dough is firm. Spread with a rolling pin the size of your baking sheet (I like to use two plastic bags around the dough so the it won't stick in the surface). Use a fork to make small holes or baked beans in the dough. Cook in pre heated oven (180°C) until its golden brown.
- For the vanilla cream: dilute the corn starch with a little bit of milk. Put the milk, the corn starch milk and the condensed milk in a pan and mix (don't stop mixing) in low heat until it's creamy and firm. Turn the heat off and mix in vanilla and heavy cream. Wait to cool down a bit and put in the pie crust..
- For the lemon cream: mix condensed milk and lime juice. Spread over the pie..
- For the meringue: beat the egg whites with sugar until it's fluffy. Spread over the pie and make small peaks with a fork. I like to use lime zests to decorate a bit. Bake in low heat until the peaks get a little brown (watch constantly because it can burn!). Let it cool and put in the fridge at least 2h before eating..
Joanna Gaines famous Lemon Pie recipe is a family favorite! You can't go wrong with a classic lemon meringue pie, and this easy recipe is particularly good. This lemon pie is simple, fresh and delicious. Any pie crust will work for lemon cream pie If you like it on the sweeter side, you can opt for a graham cracker crust. This Lemon Meringue Pie from Delish.com uses both lemon zest and juice to strike the perfect balance between sweet and tart, plus it has a showstopping meringue topping.
If you find this Lemon pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.