Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant pot Sloppy joe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot Sloppy joe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot Sloppy joe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you wish to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot sloppy joe recipe. To cook instant pot sloppy joe you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot Sloppy joe:
- Get 2 lbs of hamburger meat brown and grease drained.
- Get 1 cup of any salsa.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of any kinda of steak sauce.
- Get 1/2 can of drained diced tomatoes or tomatoes with green chili’s (both optional).
- Prepare dash of Garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
Instructions to make Instant pot Sloppy joe:
- Brown hamburger meat in sear/ sauté when done drain fat.
- Back to pot add all ingredients, pressure cook on high or 10 mins quick release.
- After the quick release, go back to sauté mode and cook down the liquid mixing from time to time so it don’t burn or stick(you can see the line in my pot how much I cooked it down this did take sometime 15 mins or so.).
Stir in the beef and garlic and sauté for a few mins until the beef is brown. In slow cooker add all the sloppy joe ingredients except for the olive oil (ground beef, onion, garlic, ketchup, tomato sauce, mustard, worcestershire, salt and pepper). Gently mix together all the ingredients to make everything combine well. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes Turn Instant Pot on to satue. In a small bowl mix togther, ketchup, brown sugar, tomato paste, mustard, chili powder, vinegar, and Worcestershire then set aside.
If you find this Instant pot Sloppy joe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.