Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Pasta Desi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pasta Desi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta Desi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the vegetables that will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you may want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta desi style recipe. You can have baked pasta desi style using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pasta Desi Style:
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta.
- Take 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Use 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- Use 1 of Capsicum, chopped.
- Use 1 cup of corn kernels.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 150 gm of grated cheese.
Steps to make Baked Pasta Desi Style:
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until soft. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat butter in a pan and saute the onions for 10 mins. Add the capsicum, Add the tomatoes, Add the corn kernels and cook on low heat for 5 mins..
- In the meantime, mix the flour and milk together until smooth. Add this to the onions and tomatoes and mix well..
- When the mixture thickens, add salt, pepper, red chill powder, 3 tbsp of grated cheese, tomato sauce and pasta and mix well. Remove from the heat and transfer to a buttered baking dish..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake in a moderate oven (355 degrees F) for 15-20 mins..
- Serve hot with corn salad..
With pasta and melted cheese as its core ingredients, what's not to love about a pasta bake? Bake Pasta Stir the fennel, marinara sauce, and basil into the vegetables. If your skillet is large enough, toss in the pasta and if the mixture seems dry, add a splash of the reserved pasta water. If the skillet is too small, combine the sauce and pasta in a bowl. Cooking for a crowd and need to prepare ahead?
If you find this Baked Pasta Desi Style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.