Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect ‘Oyako’ Udon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Oyako’ Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Oyako’ Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘oyako’ udon recipe. You can cook ‘oyako’ udon using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Oyako’ Udon:
- Take 2 of servings Udon Noodles *Frozen type recommended.
- Get 150-200 g of Chicken Thigh Fillet *thinly sliced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vegetable Oil OR Sesame Oil.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch *mixed with 2-3 tablespoons Water.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onion *sliced, save some finely chopped green parts for topping.
- Take of <Soup>.
- You need 2 cups of Dashi Stock (2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder).
- Use 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Mirin.
Instructions to make ‘Oyako’ Udon:
- Combine all the soup ingredients in a bowl..
- Prepare Udon Noodles. I recommend Frozen Udon Noodles as they have the best texture. Frozen Noodles are already cooked, so just warm them in boiling water..
- Heat Oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and cook thinly sliced Chicken. Add diagonally sliced Spring Onions. *Note: Save finely chopped green parts for topping..
- Add the soup and bring to the boil. Taste the soup, and add extra Salt, Soy Sauce OR Mirin as required..
- Add Potato Starch mixture, stirring well, and cook until the sauce thickens. Add the lightly whisked Egg slowly in a circular motion into the boiling soup, gently stirring. When the Egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Place drained hot Udon Noodles in a serving bowl, cover with the mixture, sprinkle with the saved finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy..
If you find this ‘Oyako’ Udon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.