Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry blueberry banana smoothie bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry blueberry banana smoothie bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl:
- Prepare 150 ml of almond milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
- Get 125 ml of plain yoghurt / vanilla yoghurt.
- Get 150 gr of strawberry (fresh or frozen).
- Get 75 gr of blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Make ready 2 of bananas frozen.
- Prepare of honey (optional).
Steps to make Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl:
- Put everything (except honey) in a blender and process until smooth..
- Add some honey as desired (I didn’t because the bananas were sweet enough)..
- Put it in a bowl. Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. Yummy! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry blueberry banana smoothie bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!