Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon pepperoni pasta bake recipe. You can have bacon pepperoni pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- Provide 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- Prepare slices of Pepperoni.
- Use 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Get of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
Instructions to make Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
In a glass casserole dish spray with non stick spray. Mix together the pasta, sauce, green pepper and Parmesan cheese. put a layer of the pasta layer in casserole dish. Add half of the bacon crumbles and half of pepperoni and half of the cheese. Layer like you would a lasagna. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
If you find this Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.