Baked BBQ Spare Ribs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked bbq spare ribs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked BBQ Spare Ribs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked BBQ Spare Ribs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked bbq spare ribs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Make ready 1 lb of spare ribs.
- Get 1 of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder (to taste).
- Take 1 packages of Original BBQ Sauce.
Steps to make Baked BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Season your spare ribs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I usually make sure all sides are covered in the spices, I don't use measurements..
- Boil the seasoned ribs in a pot of water for 45 minutes. Only use enough water so the ribs are covered..
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Place boiled ribs in a 9×13 baking dish and cover with bbq sauce. Make sure all the top, sides, and bottoms are covered in bbq sauce..
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 min. (1 hr 15 minutes would be recommended for more tender ribs).
- This step is optional, but I would recommend putting one more layer of bbq sauce over the ribs 20 minutes before you take them out of the oven. This is because while baking, some of the sauce tends to slide off..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked bbq spare ribs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!