Ginger Bread Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ginger bread cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger Bread Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Ginger Bread Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger bread cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Bread Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Take 4 ounces of shortning.
- Make ready 1 ounce of molasses.
- Get 3 of each eggs.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- Make ready 3 1/4 cups of flour.
Instructions to make Ginger Bread Cookies:
- Cream first three ingredients.
- Add molasses and eggs mix till combined.
- Sift soda salt and ginger together add to mix and blend.
- Add flour mix till incorporated.
- Roll out to a 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured piece of wax paper or parchment paper. I like to cut and transfer to a sheet pan leaving 1 inch between for spreading..
- Recombine and cut out more cookies from left over dough..
- Cut out gingerbread shapes of choice bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown. 8-12 minutes depending on your oven..
- Allow to cool and decorate as you like.
- The size if the cutter will determine quantity..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ginger bread cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!