Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My leek & potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My leek & potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My leek & potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek & potato soup recipe. You can have my leek & potato soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My leek & potato soup:
- Prepare of leeks chopped.
- Take of smallish potatoes.
- Take of medium red onions.
- Provide of vegetable stock cubes.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of cornflour.
- You need of fromage frais.
- Take of water.
Steps to make My leek & potato soup:
- Chopped & wash the leeks,potatoes & red onion.i use a multi cooker.put all the chopped veg into the multi cooker.
- Make 2 litres of veg stock.using boiling water & crumbling the stock cube in the water.stir well to make stock cubes dissolve..
- Let all this simmer for a hour.take half the veg add it too the liquidiser add the fromage frais too this with 2 ladles of the liquid from multi cooker add salt and pepper too taste.blend them all together.now tip all of this back into the multicooker.
- If this isn’t thick enough for you take 1/2 ladle full of the liquid add it too the cornflour. mix well.return back to multi cooker and bring back too boil this should be quite thick.if you don’t like it too thick it can always be watered down with small amounts of water.this soup is also suitable for batch freezing.
Leek Dor Wayaya — Fatma Eid. Candy Man (prod. by Skeezy Beats).
If you find this My leek & potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.