Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut shrimp soup recipe. You can cook spicy coconut shrimp soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- You need 2 packages of Ramen noodles, oriental or shrimp flavor.
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger, fresh minced or paste.
- Provide 4 oz of Raw baby spinach, torn or sliced.
- Take 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 lb of Shrimp, I used precooked shrimp thawed it and removed the tails.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Saute the onion, garlic, ginger & mushrooms until soft..
- Add in the spinach and cook until wilted down..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, boil the water. Add in ramen noodles and seasoning packet. Cook until al dente (about 3-4 minutes).
- While ramen is cooking, add the can of coconut milk to the veggies, also the shrimp..
- Now add the ramen to the veggies and shrimp. Then add in the sriracha and red pepper flakes. Do a smaller amount to start if you are sensitive to spicy foods..
- Cook just til heated through, but no longer or the shrimp will become chewy and overcooked..
- This amount of spice was a medium hot for my tastes. Feel free to add more spice if you like..
- Serve piping hot!.
If you find this Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.