Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Memons traditional fish pilao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Memons traditional fish pilao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Memons traditional fish pilao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
One of the primary forms of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to memons traditional fish pilao recipe. To cook memons traditional fish pilao you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Memons traditional fish pilao:
- Get 1 kg of fish (any of ur choice).
- Use 1 bunch of Hara dhanya.
- Get 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Get 6 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of spring onions.
- Provide of Rice 2 cups (soaked).
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dhanya powder.
- Get 1 tsp of zeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Memons traditional fish pilao:
- Sab se pehle hara dhanya,green chilli garlic or tomatoes ko blend kar lein or hara masala tyar kar lein.
- Fish ko achi tarah wash kar ke us pe lemon lagake rakh dein…
- Ab oil garam kar ke us me prepared hara masala me se acha masala dal ke bhoon lein.. Us me salt haldi lal mirch or dhanya powder dal ke achi tarah bhoon lein ke oil separate ho jaey..phr us me fish dal ke achi tarah fry kar lein.
- Phr ek glass pani dal ke medium flame pe cook Karen or 10 minutes baad low flame kar dein takey oil upar ajaey..Ap ko kitna shorba pasnd ho itna ho jaey to flame off kar dein.
- Ab doosri pateeli me oil garam kar ke us me hari piaz Fry kar lein..or baqi bacha hua hara masala daal ke bhoon lein.
- Isme salt lal mirch dhanya powder or lal mirch b dal dein..phr bhoon ke chawal ke hisab se pani dal dein…jab wo boil hojaey to Usme chawal daal ke pakaen.
- Jab pani kum reh jaey or chawal ek kani reh jaey to cover kar ke 10 minutes ke lye dum pe rakh dein..upar hara dhanya hari mirch chirak dein..ready ho jaey to pilao fish salan ke sath khaen..boht hi unique or tasty dish hai.
Kabuli pulao takes its name from Kabul, the capital of that land-locked Central Asian nation. Kabuli pulao is special occasion food in Afghanistan. "Pulao" is a type of rice dish made with a special, two-stepped cooking process for the rice that is unmatched in yielding separate, fluffy grains with excellent texture. While each step in the recipe is not particularly difficult, the dish does. Pulao recipe – stovetop & instant pot versions with step by step photos & video. Veg pulao or vegetable pulao is a basic Indian style rice pilaf that is aromatic, delicious, healthy & super quick to make for a meal.
If you find this Memons traditional fish pilao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.